May Wednesday 6 2009
Tonight the Team welcomed 6 probationary new Team members to the Team, all of whom had attended our April 2009 New Member Intake.
All 6 commenced this evening with their minimum 6 week long probationary period, which following further assessmentleads on to our 12 month long trainee Team member period.
We welcome into the Team the following –
- Marisa Venables, aged 37 a bus driver with Bolton Metro,
- Christina Appletone, Aged 27 Nurse at Royal Bolton Hospital,
- Anthony Woods, a 44 year old self employed electrician,
- Ana Toole, 40 year old physiotherapist at Royal Bolton Hospital,
- Dr David Kynaston, 33 year old Doctor from Salford Royal Hospital,
- Dr Chris Lewis, a 34 year old Senior Trainee in General Surgery with NHS Preston & Chorley
Dr James Pollard, aged 27, from Chorley District Hospital has also been invited to visit the Team and is being considered for probationary membership, commencing on Saturday 9th May.
With the above the Team now has 4 Doctors, possibly 5 with James, within it’s membership. This number includes Dr Clare Whitney & Dr Sarah Drake who are working their way through their first 12 months membership in the Team and have already attended and played a major part in a number of incidents involving accident trauma.