Apr 11 2010
The team welcomes today nine new Trainee Team Members, all having started with the team as Probationary members following our January 2010 ’New Team member’ intake.
As Trainee Team Members all nine have been fully equipped with team issue clothing and other items, and all can now attend operational call outs, having attended weekly specific training sessions for the last eight weeks to equip them with basic awareness of how to use team search and rescue equipment, Basic Life Support skills, and team operational operating procedures.
The nine are ;
- Helen Rigby of Horwich, aged 42, an ICT Lecturer.
- Dean Mellor of Darcy Lever, aged 38, a Managing Director.
- Heather Jackson of Kearsley, aged 37, a Community Staff Nurse.
- John Fletcher of Chorley, aged 22, an Electrician.
- Nick Berry of Wigan, aged 35, an Outdoors Equipment Sales Assistant.
- Steven O’Hara of Farnworth, aged 43, a Community Support Team Leader.
- Hanna Zadlo of Chorley, aged 25, a Health Care Assistant.
- Marcin Zadlo of Chorley, aged 29, a Health Care Assistant.
- Martin Banks of Horwich, aged 37, a Human Resources Manager.
All nine will now commence a twelve month long period with the team as a Trainee Team Member before being selected for ’Full Team Call Out List Team Membership.’
Meanwhile Trainee Team Member Tony Woods and Probationary Member Mark Ainsworth both left the team membership last month in March, with the team wishing them well for the future.