Dec Wednesday 11 2013
We have recently discovered that since 1st December our followers on Twitter and Facebook have missed out on the latest stories posted on our website, due to a technical / user error!
We’d like to apologise to our followers and here is a quick round-up of what you have missed over those 10 days.
- A festive donation of £100
- The proceeds of New Bury Youth Club’s Welsh Coast Cycle Ride
- A framed certificate from Greater Manchester Police following our Volunteer of the Year Award
- A donation from Rotary Club of Horwich
- A NWAS NHS Trust CardiacSmart Silver Award from the NWAS NHS Trust
- A thank you to Model & College Metals, Salford
- Collection box total for November (£229)
- Request to find more information about Ian Casson, the gentleman who left the team a £20,000 bequest
- Bank Street Chapel School of Music fundraiser
- Incident 106 of this year, in Rhyl!
- Bolton MRTs link with Nelson Mandela
- A £20 donation from David Wrennall
- A report on the memorial of the late Stewart Hazlitt Hulse MBE
- A donation in celebration of the 70th birthday of Roy Sammons
More details of all these stories can be found on our website.
Any visitors who would like to follow the team on either Twitter or Facebook can do so by clicking on the logos at the bottom of any of our web pages.