Nov 25 2015
This evening at the conclusion of our Special General Meeting, congratulations were made by our Team Leader Garry Rhodes MBE and Training Officer Alistair Greenough, to all five of our ‘remaining’ Trainee Team members, who first joined the team in October 2014, and have now been made up to fully operational ‘Full Team Members.’
All five have over their last year of team membership, undertaken a formal probationary period, then a twelve month long ‘Basic Trainee period,’ and attendance on our October 2015 Foundation Course in Mountain Rescue residential weekend, alongside other training such as HMCG SAR helicopter, and steep ground / vertical rope training.
The team currently has forty two fully operational Call Out list members (and eleven members of our Support Group)
Our latest full team members are;
- Heath Doran, aged 49, a Dental Technician.
- Rasti Schweizer, aged 38, a Senior Structural Engineer.
- Matthew Morris, aged 43, a Charity Operations Manager.
- Steve James, aged 34, a Facilities Manager.
- Neil Haigh, aged 45, Ambulance Crew, St John Ambulance