Oct Thursday 13 2016
Today 5 team members travelled to Atherton Community Fire Station to support their open day. The team took along BM3 Land rover ambulance and BM6 our control vehicle.
Local families had the opportunity to look around the control vehicle, land rover and all the kit we carry.
In attendance at the day were –
- Mike Dewar, fire service dog handler with his USAR dog Ace and fire investigation dog Lucy
- Blood Bikes (fellow volunteers)
- Greater Manchester Police
- Northwest Ambulance Service and community first responder
- GMFRS Technical Response Unit
- Highways agency
The day was organised by crew commander Dave Morris from Atherton Fire Station and the team would like to thank Dave & his colleagues for their invitation and hospitality.